- Sometimes parents do not want to or are not able to work their snack stand shifts. They are permitted to hire a substitute for $30 per shift.
- A parent may hire any other ADULT– age 18 or over, to work for them in the snack stand. They DO NOT need to be on this list if they are over age 18.
- The adults and teens on this list have expressed an interest in being snack stand subs for hire and have been trained.
- For TEEN subs, ONLY those on this list may be hired as a sub. All other subs must be over 18yrs and/or on approved sub list.
RULES FOR HIRING A TEEN SUB:
- Teens may NOT work the grill or cashier. Grill workers must be 18 or over.
- Only one teen may be hired per shift(drinks only)
- When you hire a teen as your sub, you must note that in the sign-up genius so no one else on your team hires a teen for that shift.
Mary Nguyen 310-384-9187 - Snack Stand Coordinator
Adult Subs (G=Grill,C=Cashier,D=Drinks,A=All)
Jeff Toy 310-908-4919 (A)
Lizbeth Tatenco 661-233-6298 (A)
Nina Palomino 310-613-9460 (A)
Heidi Hernandez 323-481-8989(A)
Ray Martin 310-351-9319 (G)
Brenda Stewart 562-659-0862 (G)
Gabby Hernandez 323-217-8447(C,D)
Amber Tatenco 323-333-4821(C,D)
Anthony Reznik 310-598-8631(C,D)
Scarlett Bishop 310-946-6409(C,D)
Sarah Castro 310-591-9019(C,D)
Approved Teen Subs
Matthew Martin 310-351-9319(D)
Bella Steinbacher 310-913-9620(D)
Nicholas Temesvary 310-259-1489(D)
Brian Kolts 310-488-9603(D)
Jason Glover 424-750-2950(D)
Arlee Roberts 310-4187070(D)
Dylan McFarland 310-692-6737(D)
Alexis Maria 310-216-8415(D)
Deon Dizon 310-902-7386(D)